The Indonesia Football Association (PSSI) has announced sanctions on Arema FC following the Kanjuruhan tragedy. On last Saturday (1 October).
in the game There was an incident with football fans invades to the field. After the game, Arema FC lost to Persebaya Surabaya with a score of 2-3 until the police fired tear gas to suppress the incident. Until the incident of football fans stampede and to death More than 130 people were killed and more than 400 were injured.
which today, after a preliminary investigation of all events The Indonesian Football Association (PSSI) has issued the following sanctions to Arema FC:
- The club’s head of organizer competition, Abdul Haris, and Suko Sutrisno, the club’s security officer have been banned do not interfere in football for a lifetime.
- Fined the money of the Arema FC 250 million rupiahs (RM 76,167)
- Arema FC is banned from hosting all home games at Kanjuruhan Stadium for the remainder of the 2022/23 season.
- Arema FC fans banned from attending all games in the 2022/23 season
- All Arena FC matches, either as a home team or as an away team, must be played at a location away from Malang. The location of the club is not less than 250 km.
Credit Photo : Yudha Prabowo/AP Photo