Thai League Co., Ltd. has announced the postponement of the Thai League 2021/22 2 matches in matchday 18, due to the found of players and staff infected with the COVID-19.
For 2 matches that the Thai League has announced the postponement of the competition as follows.
22 Jan : Ratchaburi Mitr Phol FC – Muang Thong United (new date on 26 January)
23 Jan : Port FC – Suphanburi FC (new date on 9 February)
However, the Thai League has confirmed in a press conference at noon past. that there will be no further approval to postpone the competition and must strictly comply with the SOP by the competition management as agreed as follows:
- Athletes or staff who are infected must have a medical certificate or antibody test results to confirm that they are cured and cannot transmit the infection. to the tournament organizer at least 1 day
- To comply with the standards for the Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) and special measures for registration of substitute athletes
- If found infected, isolate for treatment. Others will be tested again. If negative, can compete.
- If there are 15 players left or less, they can register as a substitute athlete.
- In the case of a quarantine/travel ban have that team register as a substitute athlete
- In the case of an order prohibiting the competition in the home to find a central field in another province
- If unable to proceed, adjust the match to lose 0-2 in all cases
Credit Photo : Port FC