Today, Thai League Co., Ltd. has a meeting with representatives of member clubs in the Thai League 1 and Thai League 2 to discuss and solve problems related to the competition during the COVID-19 outbreak and confirm that there will be can’t postponed competition again. And every club must comply with the regulations.
Measures of organizing the competition in Thai League.
- Athletes or staff who are infected must have a medical certificate or antibody test results to confirm that they are cured and cannot transmit the infection. to the tournament organizer at least 1 day
- To comply with the standards for the Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) and special measures for registration of substitute athletes
- If found infected, isolate for treatment. Others will be tested again. If negative, can compete.
- After this, there will be no further postponement. Everything must comply with the written regulations.
- If there are 15 players left or less, they can register as a substitute athlete.
- In the case of a quarantine/travel ban have that team register as a substitute athlete
- In the case of an order prohibiting the competition in the home to find a central field in another province
- If unable to proceed, adjust the match to lose 0-2 in all cases
Credit Photo : BGPU